- Mayhem & Mischief watch Diego
- Monkey “talks” away to his giraffe
- Play on Waterslide
- Mayhem plays on Computer Farm game
Mischief & Monkey
- Read: “The lion who lost his ROAR, but learnt how to draw”
- Bike & Scooter ride
- Monkey: Nap
- Mischief & Mayhem: Morning Tea
- Mischief: Nap
- Mayhem: Computer Farm Game
Imagination, creativity, stress release, vocabulary- as we talk about what we can do with playdough “squish, roll, pat, poke, prick, stamp”. We sing the ‘Patter Cake’ song.
This simple preschool staple lets children use their imaginations and strengthen the small muscles in their fingers—the same muscles they will one day use to hold a pencil and write. Using playdough with you, a friend, or siblings supports your child’s social skills such as sharing, taking turns, and enjoying being with other people. Playdough also encourages children’s language and literacy, science, and math skills—all at the same time!
- Magnetic Board, Bubbles
We started off drawing, then I began writing out numbers 1 – 5 which I pointed to and said each number as I touched it -Mischief sat and copied me, repeating the words and pointing to them herself. (Number recognition & counting). Mayhem then joined us- I asked him if he could point to the numbers I said- he did so easily with 1 -5. I added the numbers 6- 10. I pointed to each number and we said them together. I then asked him to point to a few numbers, then I pointed to some and asked him what the number was. He wasn’t as competent with the numbers 6- 10.
- Mischief finds the potty makes a great seat and sits as she explores other uses for the water pump toy- she realizes that she can extend its length and this in turn can help her to reach things she otherwise is too small to get to…(like mummy’s keys)
- kitchen play
In addition to allowing kids to use their imaginations, play kitchens help them increase their social skills. By using various play kitchen accessories, kids can also strengthen their math skills, learn how to identify fruits, vegetables, and other foods, and even develop organizational skills.
- Outside play- bikes/ scooters
- Find a butterfly that has fallen into our bubble bucket & died
Life/ death, examine butterfly- wings, colour etc. Vocabulary.
- Bath, Dinner, Read Books, Bed
Sweet Dreams Xx