WHAT A WEEK!
Poor Monkey had his reflux go from bad to worse with mummy’s supply not being anything close to enough we were in for a rough ride! BUT after a naturopath visit- mummy stoking up on supplies for Africa- a Plunket visit – a Day from HELL and then a Doctors visit! We have our little man back to being Happy, smiley and Full once again.. Phew!
So our Day by Day had to be set to the side a bit, however there are still some highlights to share from the week…
- A bit of road tripping in the morning picking up supplies for Dads home Brewing, and Grape vines for future vineyards- Mayhem picked a few grapes from the vine with Daddy
- Magic had his 4th Birthday Party
- We played at Nanny and Poppas with Monster and had Dinner before we headed off home to bed
Lots of socializing going on today…
- Kauri Carnival with Mama and Mummy- We played carnival games, made our own smoothies by pedalling on a bike, learnt about native trees, bees and recycling, enjoyed the animals, bubbles and festival music and had a big jump on the jumping castle!
- Went to Great Nanas for lunch
Learning about our community- being involved in community activities, nature, fun & games, socializing, nutrition and health, culture- musical
- Mummy & Monkey see Naturopath and have lunch with Aunty & Monster
- Mayhem and Mischief bake scones with Mama, Picnic outside and Watch a movie
- Mummy gave us eggs to “hatch”
- We had a BLUE and GREEN bath tonight
Baking- skills, following steps, grating, mixing, Vocabulary, Enjoying the end result, nutrition, Water Play- colours, filling up different containers/ pots
- Mummy & Monkey go to Plunket- only gained 150g in past month = Dr referral
- Mayhem Kindy
- THE DAY FROM HELL!
Monkeys reflux gets worse- not even the drops from the naturopath are helping- Mummy is coming up almost empty… refusing to latch – so last resort Formula (which takes half an hour to finally get him to take) and he guzzles it like he’s starved!
Day 46: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT NANA!
- Mayhem Kindy
- Dr appointment
- Library- Rhyme Time
- Book shop
- Morning Tea at Great Nanas
- Mischief and Monkey stay with Mama and Great Nana – Nap
- Mummy goes for a shop then picks up Mayhem – Nap
- Dinner at Nanas for her birthday with all the other cousins
What a difference Monkey has been today! Now that the little guy is finally eating with less pain and is actually getting a full bottle of milk he is back to being our smiley happy little guy! -PHEW!!! So relieved that we may have finally found the answer to our troubles.
- Cornwall Park- Playground, Flying Fox, Stardome
- Watch Diego
- Play with our toys
- Shower Bedtime